Zebra Print Pointer 2

Le' Owner

My photo
InsyaAllah, if Allah wills we're meant for each other and Allah bless this relationship, I'm the luckiest human ever :)

I will Stay

Assalamualaikum. Good morn noon vening night mid.
Syamim Bukhari, alhamdulillah we together now :) Let you know, I really really love our relationship. Seriously I dont know why but I cant describe too much here, hahaha maybe I'll cry. Hmmm but I really hope this. REALLY HOPE.



  ya Allah,  
   kau satukanlah hatiku   
   dengan hatinya   
"Andai kau adalah jodohku yang tertulis di Lauh Mahfuz, Allah pasti akan menanamkan rasa kasih dalam hati aku dan juga hatimu. Itu janji Allah."



I remember every word you said and we deal with it. You and I, really really want to be together until getting old, getting fat, no more hair on the middle of the head hahaha thats youuuuuu! xD Everything yang I harapkan dengan hubungan kita ni ada dalam hati, sangat dalam. You terlalu baik untuk I, sehinggakan I selalu takut and terfikir yang I takkan jumpa lagi lelaki macam you. Im sorry for everything. Syamim I hope you'll feel the same. Please. Ada jodoh insyaAllah kita jumpa lagi :) Jaga diri, paling penting jaga iman :')

Hoping and loving this forever,